Gucci sales-outlet-web-and auction deals CHAT thread

I'm planning on getting the champagne metallic soho bag but having a hard time deciding on which bag/style to go for in the red color. I'm planning on matching the red bag with red Valentino rockstud pumps, my Christian Louboutin shoes, and any other outfits that I want to wear a red bag with. Please help me decide on which red bag to get, either the same soho bag in red or the marmont with the gold GG? View attachment 3739380View attachment 3739381 View attachment 3739382
That red Marmont is calling to me right now! Love the color and size. I vote for it.

I'm planning on getting the champagne metallic soho bag but having a hard time deciding on which bag/style to go for in the red color. I'm planning on matching the red bag with red Valentino rockstud pumps, my Christian Louboutin shoes, and any other outfits that I want to wear a red bag with. Please help me decide on which red bag to get, either the same soho bag in red or the marmont with the gold GG? View attachment 3739380View attachment 3739381 View attachment 3739382
Where did you find the red soho?

Where did you find the red soho?
I found the bags at one of the Gucci outlets (in San Marcos, TX). Although, I found out the red soho bag won't be available for another few months and I'd have to wait on it. So I ended up getting the soho hobo bag instead. It's slightly different than the metallic bag/wallet I purchased, in the red color I wanted, it can be worn as several different ways (shoulder, cross body or on the elbow/hand and it's available now).NMV2RA7_mu.jpg

Off to Saks!
Good luck. I hope you find some good deals! :smile:
I found the bags at one of the Gucci outlets (in San Marcos, TX). Although, I found out the red soho bag won't be available for another few months and I'd have to wait on it. So I ended up getting the soho hobo bag instead. It's slightly different than the metallic bag/wallet I purchased, in the red color I wanted, it can be worn as several different ways (shoulder, cross body or on the elbow/hand and it's available now).View attachment 3742672
I just love that bag. I just recently gotten it on sale in black. :smile: