Gucci Sale

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

Does anyone know if the Gucci store in London have a summer sale? If so when?

Thanks Guys
    :love:

2. G U C C I around the world have a sale 2 times every year hehehe

JUNE sale...the JAN~JUNE collection?

DEC sale...the JUNE~DEC collection?

lol...

the forum here goes crazzzy when it's June/December sale time! lol

WE go crazy! lol

3. wowww yay~ lol

i was the first to answer your first post!

lol

4. madein! yes u are the 1st and thank you so much for the information.. Now I cant wait for June I just hope they have the bag I so badly want..

its just lush :heart::love:

5. Yes, next sale should be around June. Which bag are you interested in?

6. emald37 Its the D Gold large hobo its just amazing I love it.. I dnt kwn how to post a pic of it on here

7. Yes... I'll be looking at a few different stores in June. I've been lusting afte the same bag for awhile now and I'm just WAITING for it to go on sale.

8. i heard there were one-day 10% sales at gucci. is this true and around what time do they have them?

9. Oh, that is brand new information. Must keep that in mind. Thanks.

10. The 10% sale happens every year the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. It is on your entire purchase.

11. 10% isn't that much really. i mean if you really really want it, the price wouldn't matter

12. does anyone know if they have that 10% sale here in canada the same time. i'm thinking of making one big purchase with that 10% hehe