Gucci Sale - Spring/Summer 08 Collection

val_twig

Nov 9, 2007
HELLO LADIES,
I HAVE NOTICE A LOT OF YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT THE UPCOMING SALE @ GUCCI AND MOST OF YOU ARE GETTING MIXED OR WRONG INFORMATION. HERE IS THE RIGHT INFO.

PRE-SALE STARTS TUESDAY MAY 20, 2008:heart:
This event is INVITE only so there is big sign up or a sale section yet. What you want do to is ask for the store manager and tell them you got a INVITE to the pre-sale and you would love to view there "Sale List". Each manager has a master sale list of all the items that will be going on sale 6/3/08. They will show you all the items that will go on sale in the following weeks. If you want something you MUST pay for it on that day, NOTE you can NOT take it home yet it will be placed in the back. Of course you'll get a recepit plus a Gucci hold ticket. Then on Tuesday June 3rd your item will be ready for you to pick up. :yahoo:
SALE STARTS TUESDAY JUNE 3, 2008:heart:
This event is open to everyone. But most of all the good handbags and shoes are all already gone due to the presale. But you never know each store is different. :smile:

I hope this info helps out ............................. :tup:

NOPE, the pre-sale is by word of mouth I know its dumb. But thats the way its been for a couple of years now with most Gucci stores.

........ And I'm not sure if NM has the same policy of a Gucci store. You might wanna check with them.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

PRE-SALE INVENTORY LIST
Ladies this list is open to EVERYONE there just 3 things to remember

1. Ask for the Store Manager or the Selling Supervisor they are the only 2 with the list. Tell them you got a invite to view the PRE-SALE list.

Remember the bigger the city the longer the wait. Because there is only TWO list in the store there will be a wait. But Ladies PLEASE make SURE you make some type of contact with the Manager or Supervisor that your waiting to view the list because there are other woman that will just cut in front of you and take the item you want.

3. ANY Gucci item you buy in the pre-sale (5/20/08-6/3/08) CAN NOT be taken, it will have to stay there at the store. DON'T worry they keep the items labeled with receipts and hold tags in the back where there very safe and away from the general public.

SPREED THE WORD LADIES ......... :yahoo: