Gucci sale news?

Anyone heard anything about the sale? If I remember correctly it's usually late November early December. Can't wait to see what goes on sale!

As a matter of fact I just spoke yesterday to my SA at Gucci. I just bought a bag 2 weeks ago and we were talking about the price increases that happened yesterday. He said he thinks the sale will start on Black Friday again this year since that's when they started the sale last year and it did well. He said the SA's will get a list about 4 to 5 days ahead of the sale and he'll let me know about any bags I'm interested in then:smile:

I spoke to my Nordstrom sales person who sort of said the same thing-end of November and a select group of items will be 30% off. She said they didn't get any notice, other than the day of, and it's pretty frantic.

Last year at the sale I got a nice key holder, this year I want a Boston bag or tote, I can't wait, i don't own any Gucci bags, but I love Gucci quality. Will be my next purchase for sure, please update on when the sale will be!

Do the scarves usually go on sale especially the wool monogram pattern one? I own scarves from other brands and I want a gucci one as well. Don't want to pay full retail though.

Do the scarves usually go on sale especially the wool monogram pattern one? I own scarves from other brands and I want a gucci one as well. Don't want to pay full retail though.

I have in the past seen scarves on sale. I think they generally include a little of everything in the sale.

Yes, several scarves go on sale but remember that their low price point makes them sell super fast.