Gucci sale in store, help?

Just curious which one you visited. I know the stores usually have a pre-sale on very limited items right before Thanksgiving and before Christmas. The presale can be anywhere between 10% - 30% depending on the item. HTH's!

hnguyen92603 said:
Just confirmed with my local Gucci at South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA they are running pre-sale and the actual sale begins on Friday.

This coming Friday? Dec 2nd.. That's what they told me at beverly hills Gucci. I'm coming down then!

Yes, the officially sale starts Dec 2nd and the presale started yesterday Nov 29th ( SCP store ) and this year they actually allow you to take your purchase home on presale days. I got a pair of pump n a pair of boot yesterday. HTH :smile:

elstonng said:
Does this sales apply to Singapore Gucci Boutique as well???

Hi elstonng , Gucci sale has already started today ! And if your are a taka cardholder u can get additional 10% disc on top of the 30% disc from 1 dec to 4 dec !

Will the Gucci stores in Europe have sale too? Because usually the stores will send me an invitation to their sale / let me know when the sale is gonna start, but I didn't receive any this time..

And also, if the gucci sale is worldwide, does this appply to online gucci store too?

Xx