Gucci sale.. help me decide!

1. Please help, my head is spinning! First, which bag do you like better? I'm hell bent on getting a white flora bag.. The horsebit hobo is not on sale unfortunately, but the second one is. They both end up being close to the same price.

Second, which shoes? I can buy only 2 pair. That's all my guilt-o-meter will allow. I have never had a pair of Gucci shoes before but I feel now it the time to change that:graucho: I also normally wear a 7.5 but from what I've read, I sized down to a 7 for the open sandals. Any thoughts would be appreciated! TIA!

PS. WHO HOO for my 500th post!

115867_F5Z3G_8470.jpg BGV3274_mp.jpg 138713_F5ZA0_1063.jpg 138713_F5ZA0_5366.jpg 138714_F5ZA0_5366.jpg 154223_FBW20_9062.jpg 160107_FF100_9599.jpg
  2. Congrats on your 500th post! I like bag #1 and shoe #1 and #2

3. I like bag #1 and shoe #3

4. I LOVE bag number 2...love it. And as for the shoes...um....well....I like them all. (sorry)!!!!!!!!

5. [​IMG]

I really like the first floral bag that you posted and this one that I posted above (which I would immediately buy if it was available in black). The floral print is just so pretty. I have it in a scarf and I ordered the bamboo flats that you posted in fushia in black. I usually wear a 8.5 (8 in J.Crew) and I went with an 8 in these shoes, the 8.5 was wierdly big. I tried on the black flora shoes that you have posted and I liked them but I didn't think I'd wear them as much as the flats, which I can wear to work. I'm a fan of the black flora more than the fuschia, but I think that's a matter of personal taste.

6. So you actually sized down in the flats too? Thanks for telling me, I'm clueless!

7. My vote is on shoe#3

8. I vote for the floral hobo, the black mules and the pink flats.:yes:

9. BAG 1 SHOE #3 and 5 .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. i'd say to go with whatever our girl janice says, since she's the fiercest gucci-girl i know :yes:

11. hobo
    black mules
    pink flats

12. I second this choice.

13. I love shoes#3 as well.

14. Definately without a doubt the horsebit floral print bag. Can you get the shoes in white to match. The healed ones? That's what I would pick

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice