Gucci Sale Frenzy - Think B4 U Buy!!

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
I know there have been a ton of threads about the Gucci store sales so I wanted to give this warning. They are FINAL SALE at the Gucci stores. I know when I have purchased at Department stores and gucci.com, I have been able to return items but not at the Gucci boutiques.

So make sure you really love it before you buy it. I have purchased items at the Gucci sales before because I got all caught up in the moment thinking of what a bargain it is. Then I realized, I really didn't like it that much or didn't need it. Then I end up selling it on ebay and taking a loss. I just don't want that to happen to anyone else..KWIM

Now that you know this...Go get those good deals! I can't wait to see what everyone gets..

I agree with this 100%!!! :tup:

Just heard SAKS will have designers sale next week (29th?) and some stores have started the pre-sale. You will probably have the same prices range than in GUCCI stores; but at least they're not final sales and if you ordered from another State = NO SALES TAX = more savings!!! :nuts:
I plan to use the EGC I just got there too!!! I hope they'll have great selections! Just called SAKS NY Gucci counter and the girl said no pre-sale yet. She'll know what styles will be on sale 1 day before the sale only! I doubt that! I will try my local Saks to find out about the styles.

awww mssmelanie good post good post... i was thinking about getting something at the sale but i really want the medium chocolate indy. with that hefty price tag i should pass on the sale and save save save. but just so you know it is taking every fiber of my being to not buy anything! ah!!!

I ALMOST purchased a sale bag that was not on my target list (Queen med)! But, I wasn't swayed. I ended up purchasing a Joy hobo at full retail but about $250 less than the sale bag and am much happier because that's the one I wanted!

my name is coco and i am an impulsive sale shopper...:true:

hehehe joking. great post mssmelanie... i know after last sale there were several conversations about boutique returns, it's good for people to know in advance. :yes: