Gucci Sale Frenzy - Think B4 U Buy!!

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
I know there have been a ton of threads about the Gucci store sales so I wanted to give this warning. They are FINAL SALE at the Gucci stores. I know when I have purchased at Department stores and gucci.com, I have been able to return items but not at the Gucci boutiques.

So make sure you really love it before you buy it. I have purchased items at the Gucci sales before because I got all caught up in the moment thinking of what a bargain it is. Then I realized, I really didn't like it that much or didn't need it. Then I end up selling it on ebay and taking a loss. I just don't want that to happen to anyone else..KWIM

Now that you know this...Go get those good deals! I can't wait to see what everyone gets..

Miss H

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I agree with this 100%!!! :tup:

Just heard SAKS will have designers sale next week (29th?) and some stores have started the pre-sale. You will probably have the same prices range than in GUCCI stores; but at least they're not final sales and if you ordered from another State = NO SALES TAX = more savings!!! :nuts:
I plan to use the EGC I just got there too!!! I hope they'll have great selections! Just called SAKS NY Gucci counter and the girl said no pre-sale yet. She'll know what styles will be on sale 1 day before the sale only! I doubt that! I will try my local Saks to find out about the styles.

shorty0527

tPF=purses anonymous
O.G.
Feb 5, 2007
awww mssmelanie good post good post... i was thinking about getting something at the sale but i really want the medium chocolate indy. with that hefty price tag i should pass on the sale and save save save. but just so you know it is taking every fiber of my being to not buy anything! ah!!!

girlygirl3

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
I ALMOST purchased a sale bag that was not on my target list (Queen med)! But, I wasn't swayed. I ended up purchasing a Joy hobo at full retail but about $250 less than the sale bag and am much happier because that's the one I wanted!

[coco]

LVoe
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
my name is coco and i am an impulsive sale shopper...:true:

hehehe joking. great post mssmelanie... i know after last sale there were several conversations about boutique returns, it's good for people to know in advance. :yes: