Gucci Reveal: Marmont Studs, Baby!

JazzyMac

Jazzy says, "buy the bag".
O.G.
Aug 22, 2013
What an exciting purchase! When I first saw this, I put myself on the online waitlist for purchase, tried to research, really wanted to buy it, went back and forth..."the usual". Well, let me back up.

I originally saw Gucci's belt bag release and made a thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/thoughts-on-guccis-belt-bag.967548/

I was intrigued about the design and the low price point compared to Chanel's one in a million belt bag for $3K releases. Then a couple of seasons later during Cruise, I saw the Marmont Collection. The studs were the icing on the proverbial cake. Gucci isn't something one can purchase for "everyday", so I hesitated. I still thought about this bag regularly. The model on the web page, every stud, every piece in the Studs collection had me going gah-gah! I was finally able to visit a flagship store and try the bag on, and it's so much more beautiful in person. I bought it on sight!

It came in a different box and dustbag that I found interesting (shopping bag as well!), so for your viewing pleasure, here goes!

Attachments

• Jazzy's Gucci_1985.jpg
    Jazzy's Gucci_1985.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 912
  • Jazzy's Gucci_1983.jpg
    Jazzy's Gucci_1983.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 920
  • Jazzy's Gucci_1984.jpg
    Jazzy's Gucci_1984.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 925
  • Jazzy's Gucci_1980.jpg
    Jazzy's Gucci_1980.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 949
  • Jazzy's Gucci_1979.jpg
    Jazzy's Gucci_1979.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 947
  • Jazzy's Gucci_1973.jpg
    Jazzy's Gucci_1973.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 965
  • Jazzy's Gucci_1976.jpg
    Jazzy's Gucci_1976.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 944
What an exciting purchase! When I first saw this, I put myself on the online waitlist for purchase, tried to research, really wanted to buy it, went back and forth..."the usual". Well, let me back up.

I originally saw Gucci's belt bag release and made a thread here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/thoughts-on-guccis-belt-bag.967548/

I was intrigued about the design and the low price point compared to Chanel's one in a million belt bag for $3K releases. Then a couple of seasons later during Cruise, I saw the Marmont Collection. The studs were the icing on the proverbial cake. Gucci isn't something one can purchase for "everyday", so I hesitated. I still thought about this bag regularly. The model on the web page, every stud, every piece in the Studs collection had me going gah-gah! I was finally able to visit a flagship store and try the bag on, and it's so much more beautiful in person. I bought it on sight!

It came in a different box and dustbag that I found interesting (shopping bag as well!), so for your viewing pleasure, here goes!
Absolutely stunning! Congrats!!

Reactions: JazzyMac