Gucci Resort Destinations

Feb 27, 2008
Got an email invite the other day to pre-order the new options for Resort Destinations Collection. Keep going back and forth trying to decide if I lover it or if it's too weird. But tempted to pre order the Cannes print which is the tan with red stripes and white G...anyone else have thoughts on these?
1594395196795.png

HKsai

Jul 24, 2016
:sick: Not my taste....I would go for more of their classic totes. This is their version of the Dior booktote and lv onthego and it just doesn’t even compare.

Reactions: averagejoe

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Sorry, I don't like it/them very much. I don't hate them, but hey, they don't look great altogether like that, perhaps they'd look better in person, one at a time.

There's a colourful early-'60s vibe to them. The best ones, the red-striped with off-white leather trim, the blue or the green. I suppose if there's a particular colour palette that you adore, then they may be good for Summer fun year after year.

This line, and most the Off the Grid are really only Summer only (unless you live in a resort) and the opposite way of where my fashion-life is going.

I got a better idea. Go to the resort of your dreams and buy a lovely, locally made beach bag there.

Reactions: topglamchic

MooMooVT

Obesssed
Aug 26, 2017
Austin, TX
I'm torn. There's something I appreciate about them - but not sure I'd spend the money given the other options out there. I'd need to see many more mod shots/close ups.

Reactions: papertiger