GUCCI repair FAQs and Help

iadmireyoo

O.G.
Sep 29, 2009
Repairs

Gucci offers a repair service for Gucci products purchased from a Gucci Authorized point of distribution. Products may be brought to any authorized point of distribution in the U.S. or mailed to the appropriate address below:

Handbag, Shoes, Jewelry and Luggage Repairs

Attn: GAI Fashion Repairs
50 Hartz Way Secaucus, New Jersey 07094
[email protected]
tel 800.234.8224

Sunglass Customer Service

Safilo Group
801 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054
tel 800.850.3919

Timepiece Repairs *
Eastcoast:
RLH Service Center
4 A Elmer St
Madison, NJ 07940
tel 973.360.0907

IL, MO, IA, WI, MN, OH, KY, MI:
Glezer Kraus
6677 N. Lincoln Ave
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
tel 847.673.8050

TX, NM, AR, OK, KS, CO:
Atelier
5444 Westheimer STE 1550
Houston TX 77056
tel 713.965.9209

CA (southern), NV, AZ, UT:
West Coast Watch
2566 Overland Ave
Suite 680
Los Angles CA 90064
tel 310.202.1111
tel 310.202.2313

CA (northern), OR
Robert Guenther Service
210 Post Street #802
San Francisco, CA 94108
tel 415.433.2874

WA, ID, WY, ND, SD, NE
The Watchworks
603 Stewart Street, Suite 915
Seattle, WA 98101
tel 206.682.7467

Please enclose a detailed repair request, your contact information, and original sales slip*. We recommend that you package the item securely and ship it via insured mail. Please allow 2-4 weeks for a repair assessment. Detailed repair information and repair charge estimate will be sent to you once the assessment has been completed.

*For timepiece repairs, please also include your limited timepiece warranty card. Please refer to our timepiece warranty.

source: http://www.gucci.com/us/assistance/assistance

Reactions: agbero
I purchased a monogram bag in 2001. A month later the fibers started tearing from rubbing against my clothes. I tookit to the gucci store with my receipt they would not repair my bag or offer a refund. I was so figusted. They stated I had to basically consider it a lost. I made a vow to never purchase anything from gucci.

Hi! Does any body knows where I can buy a new padlock & Keys for Gucci velvet Boston 85th anniversary? I called the 800 number n they have to order it from Italy , I need to send the bag to them and It's gonna take 6 months to get the Padlock & my bag back. Does anybody knows or idea where I can purchase 1? I don't mind them checking if it's authentic but 6 months waiting is long time.thank u

hi,
does anyone know of a product i could re-coat my vintage Gucci vinyl lining as it is flaking and i am unable to use it this condition. Too old to get Gucci to repair so want to find a re-texture product. If anyone can advise, many thanks in advance

Hi, thanks for providing the addresses. What about Europe? I am from Germany. Does anybody know where I can get repaired my Gucci bag? Thanks in advance.

Your nearest (stand-alone) Gucci store can tell you where to send it (customer Service) so call them, they may even take it in and send it to them themselves

From Gucci

UK

Gucci offers a repair service for Gucci products purchased from Gucci.com, any Gucci boutique or any other Gucci-authorized retailer. Please contact our After Sales department for inquiries about replacement parts or repairs for your item, providing as much detailed information as possible. Their contact information is:

Gucci After Sales Department

Swan House,

4th Floor

Stafford Street

London,

W1S 4AA

Update ad edited to say 2018, FYI they may be selling the building but I try to let you know if and when

Online only E-mail: [email protected]

For any items bought in Italy (unless totally inconvenient I'm guessing) please contact the Gucci boutique or the authorised Gucci retailer where the product was purchased.

For France I don't have an address or separate email please contact After Sales department by email at [email protected] or the authorised Gucci retailer where the product was purchased.

For watches:
Gucci Group Watches France SAS
103 Boulevard Haussmann, 2ème Etage
75008 Paris
Tel: +33 1 53 43 31 41
Fax: +33 1 40 07 10 63

E-mail: [email protected]

Denmark

For Gucci products purchased from Gucci.com, please contact us at [email protected]; if purchased in a Gucci boutique or any other Gucci-authorized retailer, please refer directly to them.

You can see the pattern. Please refer to your own countries' gucci.com site and look under 'May We Help You' and click > 'Product Care'

For online only

13. Lack of conformity

13.1 If a Product sold by Gucci has manufacturing defects or in any case of alleged lack of conformity of Products sold by Gucci, the Client must contact Online Support by email to, or by ordinary mail to the following address:

G Commerce Europe SpA
Via Don Lorenzo Perosi, 6
50018 Scandicci FI - Italy
Attn.Online Sales Assistant
[email protected]

Last edited:
Does anyone know the cost for repairing a zipper? Also any advice on cleaning a monogram bag that has colour transfer from denim?
I have an older Gucci bag from Florida and the lining is felt like material than is falling apart due to heat/mildew. Can this be repaired or should I just remove it and carry the bag w/o lining? Thank You, Cherie

If you need your Gucci repairing you can always take it back to Gucci, they should repair it for you... no?...
They should. If not, find a local leather or bag care store specializing in cleaning/repairing designer purses (make sure they are reliable of course) and bring it there. I found one in my city and im sure they are around!

I have a vintage 1980's "flora" canvas bag that I purchased in the Bahamas. It needs a good cleaning. I called Gucci customer service in NJ. The customer service associate was so nice and friendly. I will be sending my much loved purse to them with full confidence.

Myra:smile: