Gucci "reins" Collection (kinda Looks Like Brit)....................info??????????? ??

Apr 14, 2007
Hello,

I am having a really hard time finding any information about the Gucci "Reins" collection (style numbers I have found within this collection: 114873, 114882, 114871). I have telephone approximately a half dozen Gucci store's direclty and they didn't really have any info at all. In addition, I did search online and found nothing.

I have provided a few pics below of some styles I have found featuring this collection.

+ Does anyone know how old this collection is?
+ What the retail price range was?
+ What fabrics did it come in?
+ Is the perforated leather one below a special edition or something?
+ Was it ever featured within Gucci's runway shows and if so, do you know when/where?
+ Do any celebs own a bag from this collection (pics of them carrying the bag would be great)?

Any assistance would be sincerely appreciated...thank you so much!

7773_1.JPG

fe11_1.JPG

9a90_1.JPG

Hi bb, these questions should be posted in the Name That Gucci!!!!!!!!!!!!! thread only which I have seen that you have done already. People who know or have the information will answer you there. However if no one answers, it just means that they don't know. Doesn't mean that we are ignoring you. :smile:

I'm sorry but I have no clue and I hope someone else does. Good luck!

hi beautifulbasics!

I have the 2nd one in brown leather. I bought it in the wintersale of 2005 so I think it's from winter 2003/2004 or from winter 2004/2005? I have also searched for more info but didn't find it.
It was priced 750-800 € (not the sale price).
here's a pic of mine (I have also a modelling pic in the gucci reference library.)

attachment.php