Gucci Python tote?

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
I have been thinking about this since i saw it. I love the exotic-ness of it and plus i could wear it all year around. It's 70s retro style too... which i love. What are your opinions on this??
NMV8394_mp.jpg

TIA :flowers:

The bag is absolutely gorgeous and is the way a python bag should be done! I love the coloring and it is truly timeless. I can only imagine how amazing it is IRL. :P

I LOVE python- it's my favorite exotic, even above Hermes croc! The shape is great, and I'm a sucker for a bag with those vintage interlocking G's.

Oh my goodness--I have this bag!!! It is an awesome bag--you should really get it...i luv it and it is what turned me onto exotic skins--I did not like the interlocking G's on the leather bags but on this I felt it gave the python a vintage look without taking away from the style of the bag or overpowering it... and needless to say its huge--and you can carry everything in it... I really hope you get it...it is a great buy...

sorry for rambling:shame:

That's the best britt Ive seen, the smooth leather styles do absolutley nothing for me.lol

Its gorgeous, but then again, python always is. Just about any python bag is gorgeous (i.e. python betty), then add a huge gucci hardware to it, and you've got a winner.