GUCCI Purse - Anyone own one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
Hi all, Im looking to buy a 2nd hand ebay GUCCI purse. Ive seen a very nice black canvas continental style one, does anyone own one, are they worth it, do people comment, are they are a true classic, thoughts & opionions please!! :biggrin:

Hi All, Im ready to replace my old wallet (a francesco biasia one) and want something with a bit of a "wow" factor but that I am happy using every day. I like understated chic best I guess, Im wondering about a GUCCI in black canvas or should I go for a leather one? Anyone have any recommendations on designers and brands etc?
Also, whats the best shape? Ive never had a continetal style one before (the oblong style) and think maybe this a better grown up style which I ought to embrace?!! (Im 31!) :biggrin:

I have 2 purses/wallets from Gucci (One long and another is shorter) and they are both of Guccissima leather. IMHO if you want to get Gucci purse, get the leather ones as they are more luxurious..

attachment.php

I have a snakeskin Gucci wallet (but it's not zip-round) and I have bought a lizard one too - no other brand of wallet has been better made or more beautiful IMO.

Even the canvas are leather inside and the price difference is minimal it's more a question of aesthetics and durability. I prefer all leather but it's different look :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.