GUCCI Purse - Anyone own one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
Hi all, Im looking to buy a 2nd hand ebay GUCCI purse. Ive seen a very nice black canvas continental style one, does anyone own one, are they worth it, do people comment, are they are a true classic, thoughts & opionions please!! :biggrin:

Handbag_Whore

Dec 13, 2009
Hi All, Im ready to replace my old wallet (a francesco biasia one) and want something with a bit of a "wow" factor but that I am happy using every day. I like understated chic best I guess, Im wondering about a GUCCI in black canvas or should I go for a leather one? Anyone have any recommendations on designers and brands etc?
Also, whats the best shape? Ive never had a continetal style one before (the oblong style) and think maybe this a better grown up style which I ought to embrace?!! (Im 31!) :biggrin:

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I have a snakeskin Gucci wallet (but it's not zip-round) and I have bought a lizard one too - no other brand of wallet has been better made or more beautiful IMO.

Even the canvas are leather inside and the price difference is minimal it's more a question of aesthetics and durability. I prefer all leather but it's different look :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.