Gucci Princetown vs Brixton

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies!! Looking to do some retail therapy tomorrow and I can’t decide between the Princeton and the brixton convertible!! Anyone else have the same dilemma? Would love feedback!! I’m thinking the rose color ! Share some inspiration please! [​IMG][​IMG]

2. I would go Jordaans: I have two pairs and love them to death. I think the leather is different, Jordaans seem to be more stiff so you'd have to break them in. I don't see the point of the Brixton, unless if you think you'll wear them "folded", like the princeton !

3. I read a lot of times that even if you don`t wear them folded down the brixton are more comfortable.
    As Pseekand tries to decide between Brixton and Princetown, I guess she wants shoes she can wear open-back.
    @Pseekand or would you contemplate all-closed shoes?

4. i love the brixton. so comfortable it didn’t need breaking in and in a hurry i use them folded down although most days i wear it like a regular shoe. i want another pair i have a pair of fur lined princetown and i seldom wear them ( prob because of the fur)