Gucci Princetown sizing help

micahanne

Sep 15, 2015
Hi ladies,

I just need help with Princetown sizing. I wear US 9 but wear 38.5 in Gucci ace sneakers. I also have the Gucci espadrilles in 39.5 (it’s a bit snug to be honest)z Does the Princetown run TTS? Or are they big or small? My other sizes on other brands are 39.5 in Saint Laurent and 10 in Chanel.

Thank you!

Princetowns run small. I’m a 37 in Marmont loafers, 37.5 in most designers, 38 in Rockstud heels, and 38 in Princetown mules.
Hi!
May I know if adding up 0.5 applies also to people who have slim feet? I am planning to buy my first gucci princetown but I’m not sure with the size. There’s no gucci store near my place and will have to get it online (however there’s a no return/no exchange policy in our country) I currently have gucci ace size 34. Originally, I ordered 34.5 online but the seller gave me size 34 fortunately it still fits me BUT I can’t say it’s my perfect size maybe because I still didn’t break in my sneakers tbh whenever I use it it’s very uncomfortable and I need bandages after using them. I really really wanted to own a pair of princetown, please help me :smile:

Reactions: jimmie staton
Hi!
May I know if adding up 0.5 applies also to people who have slim feet? I am planning to buy my first gucci princetown but I’m not sure with the size. There’s no gucci store near my place and will have to get it online (however there’s a no return/no exchange policy in our country) I currently have gucci ace size 34. Originally, I ordered 34.5 online but the seller gave me size 34 fortunately it still fits me BUT I can’t say it’s my perfect size maybe because I still didn’t break in my sneakers tbh whenever I use it it’s very uncomfortable and I need bandages after using them. I really really wanted to own a pair of princetown, please help me :smile:
Hello Posh18, if you know your European size, that helps with knowing your Gucci size. See the Gucci Size Chart at Gucci.com on the pair of shoes you are interested in. That is very close to true to size fit. Whatever your country code is for your shoe size go straight across to see what size it equals to in U.S. and European size. When ordering online, you might have to talk to someone to make sure that they send you the size that's marked on the bottom of the shoe for your country or equivalent. You might have to go down a size or two. So when ordering, let them know what country you are in, what size you wear, and what does it equate to. For example... I wear a size Mens 10.5 U.S. which equates to a size Mens 42 EU which equates to size Mens 8 U.S. in Gucci size. For me, every Gucci shoe style fits me different, so sometimes I have to try on before hand, but once I know, I know. I hope this helps.
"J!m"

Reactions: Posh18
Hello Posh18, if you know your European size, that helps with knowing your Gucci size. See the Gucci Size Chart at Gucci.com on the pair of shoes you are interested in. That is very close to true to size fit. Whatever your country code is for your shoe size go straight across to see what size it equals to in U.S. and European size. When ordering online, you might have to talk to someone to make sure that they send you the size that's marked on the bottom of the shoe for your country or equivalent. You might have to go down a size or two. So when ordering, let them know what country you are in, what size you wear, and what does it equate to. For example... I wear a size Mens 10.5 U.S. which equates to a size Mens 42 EU which equates to size Mens 8 U.S. in Gucci size. For me, every Gucci shoe style fits me different, so sometimes I have to try on before hand, but once I know, I know. I hope this helps.
"J!m"
Thank you so much Jimmie!

Reactions: jimmie staton
Hi!
Hi. I too have small feet. I have 34.5 in the Princetown blue velvet mules with fur, 35 in the princetown pony hair mules and 34 in other slides and mule platforms and a 34.5 in a chunky boot. I’d take a 35 in the mule with fur if I was you and possibly a 34.5 without but the 35 should work as your foot will probably slide back a bit while walking. Hope this helps.

Hi. I too have small feet. I have 34.5 in the Princetown blue velvet mules with fur, 35 in the princetown pony hair mules and 34 in other slides and mule platforms and a 34.5 in a chunky boot. I’d take a 35 in the mule with fur if I was you and possibly a 34.5 without but the 35 should work as your foot will probably slide back a bit while walking. Hope this helps.
Hi sparkleandshine629, before seeing your post I’m actually excited and scared at the same time because I already ordered online a pair of princetown in size 34.5 and waiting for it to arrive (hoping the size fits me ). But then you shared your sizes and now I can finally say 34.5 is really the size I need. Thank you so so much for allotting time to reply on my question. Have a good day!

Reactions: Sparkleandshine629