Gucci price increase

I saw a price increase on the US website as well. The marmont camera bags went up $100. It's now 1790, it was 1690 on Friday. The blondie camera bag is new, so I guess maybe that's why there's no increase on that. I'm not familiar with the other bags to be able to tell if there was an increase on them.
The BTHs went up 300-400 dollars each, except for the mini with the fancy chain. Diana, at least in med size, seems to have stayed.

I was advised by my SA while in store last Friday that if I wanted anything, I should get it before the 15th as prices (in the U.S., unsure if worldwide) will be increasing on that date. He didn't have any info as to how much/percentage-wise, just that an increase was coming. Figured I'd pass that along to y'all as well!

I was advised by my SA while in store last Friday that if I wanted anything, I should get it before the 15th as prices (in the U.S., unsure if worldwide) will be increasing on that date. He didn't have any info as to how much/percentage-wise, just that an increase was coming. Figured I'd pass that along to y'all as well!
The price increase has already occurred on the US website. The pair of shoes I was looking at were $920 yesterday and are $990 today. :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: nyeredzi and JD1123
The price increase has already occurred on the US website. The pair of shoes I was looking at were $920 yesterday and are $990 today. :sad:
Yeah, I was planning to buy some Ace sneakers for my birthday next month and they went up. From $780 (I think, definitely under $800) to $870. Annoying. Eh, I shouldn’t have been buying them anyway, that’s a silly price for sneakers, lol