Gucci pre-sale LUGGAGE LIST!

krazy4bags

Oct 18, 2007
Hello everyone! There were quite a few of ya asked me about the Luggage list and here it is...Unfortunately I couldn't get better pictures, but hope this works! Good luck! ;)

Guccipre-saleluggagepage1.jpg

Guccipre-saleluggagepage2.jpg

Gucci

OMG kay that's exactly what I had my eye on too. :hugs: I took the info down and will be inquiring at the store tomorrow when I go! Girl we totally have the same taste! LOL

OMG kay that's exactly what I had my eye on too. :hugs: I took the info down and will be inquiring at the store tomorrow when I go! Girl we totally have the same taste! LOL

I hope you get it Leah :yahoo: and remember if they don't have it there, make them locate one for you in the U.S. :graucho::graucho: We really do like the same bags!!! hugs back at you :hugs:

I like that bag too!!! The messenger I have right now is a bit too small, I want a bigger one! But I limit myself to buy one bag ONLY this round :crybaby:

You're doing an awesome job keeping up with your promise. I just purchased a guccissima one from the outlets a few months back.... I should have waited :cursing: I like this one alot!