Gucci Positano Tote (Help!!!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay I believe this purse is discontinued (?). But I fell in love with it two years ago whe I saw the large one in brown leather.

I'm not sure what the correct name for the purse...its rectangular with a scarf on the top...

But can anyone help me with the sizes it comes in? Prices??

I know theres a large one thats HUGE! But I have also seen a really small one...any bag in between???

Thanks for your help!

2. I totally think this was in the last sale... call the outlets!

3. I guess I am going to have to...there's this small positano on ebay going for $550 10X17 but the purse of my dreams is the large one. In the authenticate sticky someone advised me it goes around $900 and the seller on ebay said around $800, but I want to call anyhow! This weekend I'm going to the gucci in West Palm Beach to look at the large positano (if they still have it :sad:

4. Its beautiful!!! But the one I want is with the brown GG fabric !!!

Thanks though! The site isssss Fabilicious!!!

5. I have the large one in canvas with brown leather trim and I love it to bits! The outlets have them sometimes but might be in leather. Good luck!

6. I'm bumping this, because I've been lusting on one for a while.

Has anyone seen this anywhere other than ebay? Any variation, I just love the whole scarf and bag look.

7. i have the medium positano tote in black leather and i love it! very practical!

8. Bumping this old thread

Wonder if I could find the large positano anywhere or is it gone forever?