Gucci pelham medium shoulder bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I purchased this bag a couple of months ago. It's black guccissima leather with black leather trim and gold hardware.
    I love just love it...i carry it all the time....:heart:

gucci.jpg gucci1.jpg gucci2.jpg
  2. WOW!!! It's SO beautiful!! Congrats!! :heart::heart:

3. I love the Pelham bags! If I could, I would buy this black pelham bag because it's gorgeous. Congratulations! By the way, I noticed it says I Miss Greece under your member id.. I was just there from 9/7-9/16.. It was amazing! I miss it too! Especially Santorini!

4. thanks mssmelanie! it is really gorgeous!!!

I'm half greek and i used to live there until i moved to berlin for studies.......yes, santorini is beautiful....i go there every summer:heart:

5. nice! i want to see greece someday! :smile:

6. LOVE IT! That's #1 on my "gotta have it" list.

7. Just got this bag in the black GG fabric. I agree, IT IS a beautiful bag. I get lots of compliments.

8. That bag is gorgeous. I saw a similar one over the weekend. I love the Guccissima leather.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice