Gucci Paravanda Frida Collection

wild child

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Has anyone seen this yet? Looks very pretty for Spring :smile:

*Picture taken from Bagaholicboy.com*

bagaholicboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/gucci_paravanda-frida-collection3.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty and perfect for spring - but it's just way too white for me to be able to keep clean. I'd be too paranoid to carry it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• gucci_paravanda-frida-collection3.jpg
    gucci_paravanda-frida-collection3.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,189
Agreed with you flipchickmc.. but it is lovely.. but too white.. haha I will have to wear gloves to carry it.. and I won't even put it on the floor or chair or anywhere at any time.. hahhaha

I wonder when will it be available.. and what is the price :graucho:

Very pretty and perfect for spring - but it's just way too white for me to be able to keep clean. I'd be too paranoid to carry it.

attachment.php

Details quoted from Bagaholicboy.com

First up, the Gucci Paravanda Frida Special Edition Boston that features a hand-painted version of the Paravanda Frida motif on the white GG canvas coated body with the iconic Gucci web in pink and white. The bag is finished off with white leather trim details and will carry a unique serial number embossed on the inside. Only 78 will be available and they are priced at SGD1280 each.

And that’s not all. On the left we’ve got the Gucci Paravanda Frida Appliqué Boston that’s so limited that only 10 pieces are available. The white GG coated canvas body is adorned with appliquéd orchids in leather and finished with white crocodile handles. Hand-crafted and serialised with a unique identification number, each one is truly a collector’s item.

Besides the 2 bags there will also be a a wristlet and tees for both sexes (gray for men and white for women), and unlike other charity initiatives that give only a percentage of proceeds to the charity concerned, Gucci will be giving 100% of all proceeds of the 2 bags to MILK (Mainly I Love Kids), a local children’s charity that I personally adore. I also feel strangely patriotic; it is after all a collection that was inspired by an orchid hybrid that was cultivated locally.

The collection formally launches in Singapore early March 2010

They're beautiful bags!!! I guess they're only available in Singapore?

I absolutely adore the Applique Boston the most - it's tdf. So classy, pretty and feminine.

The Applique Boston somewhat reminds me of the pink/white Dior Girly bags that were highly sought after a few years ago. The Dior Girly bags also had applique flowers scattered on the outside. I really like the Gucci orchid painted Boston.

Last edited:
YES..it is really stunning.. the boston on the right.. is 1280 SGD.. about 9xx US dollars.. ...:drool: hahah luckily I am on ban.. and it is only sold in singapore..

oh yah.. there's no way I can handle a white bag, the white wallet I got a few months back is turning color already! but they are beautiful!!

i really love how gucci implements the colored web stripe on their bags, it's almost like an LV Mon Monogram.. for less!

Here's a slightly bigger picture of one of the bags...

Attachments

• Paravanda Frida Special Edition Boston Bag 147667.jpg
    Paravanda Frida Special Edition Boston Bag 147667.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 324
Last edited: