Gucci Padlock studded GG Supreme...not so perfect?

lqygabrielle

Apr 23, 2017
Hello All,

Im writing my first post here with a sad heart. Hoping you all could give me some advice.

I recently purchased the Gucci Padlock studded GG Supreme but only after one day I notice some scratches. I'm in a dilemma about whether or not to just accept the scratches or to go back to the store.

When I purchased the bag, the SA brought out a new one from the back for me, but because there was so much going on at that time I did not personally inspect it myself.

When I got home I unboxed the bag, but did not notice any scratches. I cannot say I looked closely either. A while later I did notice one scratch on the leather. So it is possible this scratch may have been created by me (??) but it also may not have.

Here is a picture I had quickly taken when I first unboxed the bag, but it's not clear to me if initially there is any scratch or not. (the scratched area is somewhat covered by the padlock)

Screenshot from 2017-04-24 11:03:55.png

Now, the next morning after I bought the bag I brought it out once. Later when I got home I notice a scratch on the pearl. I was really shocked because I don't think I could have done anything to case this scratch (Really I just went to church), but again there is a possibility it could have been caused by me. I really cannot remember if when I first unboxed it there was this scratch on the pearl or not.

*I will update with pictures of the 2 scratches shortly

What do you guys think? Is it not a big deal and should I just accept the scratches, or should I return to the store.

Thank you all so much.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I can't see the scratch from the photo.

Since you've worn the bag (even though just the once) it's a used bag and therefore you can't return it as though new. If there's a defect with the bag then there's a different story but there is that small possibility that you could have scratched it without realising.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
i honestly can't really see it, and when i use my bags i really use them. i'm not like extra careful so i don't mind with scratches that i know would happen in time

but some people are more anal than me when it comes with their bags so if it bothers you that much maybe you should try to return it to the store

lqygabrielle

Apr 23, 2017
i honestly can't really see it, and when i use my bags i really use them. i'm not like extra careful so i don't mind with scratches that i know would happen in time

but some people are more anal than me when it comes with their bags so if it bothers you that much maybe you should try to return it to the store
Actually i did not yet post the picture of the scratch. I an not sure how to edit the post? Sorry as its my first time posting... :sad:

brae

Aug 2, 2013
Actually i did not yet post the picture of the scratch. I an not sure how to edit the post? Sorry as its my first time posting... :sad:
I would just post another picture in this thread if you'd like to. As far as I know you can only edit for a short amount of time before the edit feature is gone.

applecidered

Jan 19, 2014
Texas
I can't see anything wrong with the bag honestly. I mean, inevitably a bag will get it's first scratch or ding at some point, otherwise there's no point in even taking it out to wear.

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Wheeling, WV
Your bag is very pretty! I agree with the others, the scratch isn't apparent in your photo. Honestly, with a bag of this nature, large hardware, leather and delicate embellishments, it's bound to show scratches. If you love the bag, wear and enjoy it!