Gucci Outlet Inquiry

Omar8989

Jun 8, 2014
Wisconsin
So I am planning on going to a new Gucci outlet in Chicago its the fashion outlets. Are Gucci bags made from the same quality and standards? Any advise? :biggrin:

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
So I am planning on going to a new Gucci outlet in Chicago its the fashion outlets. Are Gucci bags made from the same quality and standards? Any advise? :biggrin:
The outlets usually have older styles and some newer styles that were once on sale and now moved to the outlet. To my knowledge Gucci does not have outlet bags that were made specifically for the outlet, so the quality is the same as retail...but I could be wrong.

I have been to a couple outlets, I get all excited and then when I get there it isn't as great as I had hoped. I think their annual sales are better, and NM will have the same items marked down even more. If you're just looking for something small like a wallet or sunnies, you should find something nice.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Gucci do sell 'made for outlet' bags, these are made from left over fabric and leather. They are fairly easier to spot because they are very simple shapes.

All of Gucci's products are supposed to be a similar standard

Omar8989

Jun 8, 2014
Wisconsin
Gucci do sell 'made for outlet' bags, these are made from left over fabric and leather. They are fairly easier to spot because they are very simple shapes.

All of Gucci's products are supposed to be a similar standard
I did not know that i ve seen some gucci outlet pieces that people buy and post on forum and its all these weird variations of gucci fabrics and leather i have never seen before.