Gucci Outlet in Jersey

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!

Has anyone been to the Gucci outlet store in Jersey?..I'm planning on going this Saturday..I don't really know what to expect..I hope there's a lot of variety and that things aren't picked over?
    I will keep you posted if I snag any great deals..I really want a Boston bag!!

2. Where exactly is the outlet in Jersey?

3. The outlet is in Secaucus, New Jersey near the Meadowlands. I was there about three weeks ago and I didn't see any Boston bags, butI would imagine that their stock changes often. I would call first, because the rest of the outlets in the area aren't that great anymore.

4. Thanks Melanierez! You're right, I will call and ask! I'll keep you all posted if I find any Blondies, or Bostons, or anything worthwhile! I wish Tom Ford was still with Gucci..I just don't think they'are as good as before!

5. I drove around for an HOUR looking for that place only to discover it was closed because of Easter Sunday. Boy was I mad.

6. I'd love a report when you return... I was disappointed in Woodbury but I hope you have a different experience!

7. Whoa no way!!! I thought the only two outlets were in Desert Hills and Woodbury! More places to call I guess hehehe......