Gucci Ophidia reviews and please help to select...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,

I love the Gucci ophidia bag especially these two models and am confused which one to choose from. I did read some reviews where the corners are wearing off hence wanted seek help on choosing one. I plan to buy one in canvas now and one in leather may be in the coming years. Could you guys which following model is more durable in canvas? Also any review on these two models will be of great help to choose.

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. I would purchase the second option as the domed bag seems to have issue with the corners, read past reviews.

pamela1989 likes this.
  3. Second bag for sure. I had the dome bag and exchanged it for the chain clutch. The dome bag corners wore through in a very short time (seems to be a defect). The clutch is versatile and elegant. You can tuck the chain in. Can also be a cross body. I'm 5'3" for reference. Good Luck deciding.

4. 2nd bag for sure

5. Thanks for all the replies. Am looking for small ones. I was concerned on the reviews of dome one. Is there any problem with the suede version as well ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice