Gucci on Yoogi's?

mrsinsyder

O.G.
Mar 8, 2013
Hi everyone. For all you Gucci lovers out there, is Yoogi's a popular shopping site for you? I'm looking for the best way to sell a bag I no longer use (and is no longer made), but I don't have much experience with Yoogi's. I'd prefer not to sell via eBay.

Thanks!

I've sold quite a bit to Yoogi's and they're great to work with. There's been a few times that I had better offers with Fashionphile and I have no complaints about them either. They were both good about getting my check to me in a short amount of time.

Yoogi's is the best hands down!! Sold many things and have praises for prompt communication, competitive quotes and fast payments. You won't regret it.

I've sold quite a bit to Yoogi's and they're great to work with. There's been a few times that I had better offers with Fashionphile and I have no complaints about them either. They were both good about getting my check to me in a short amount of time.
Thanks, I forgot about Fashionphile. Their direct quote to me was fairly low - the consignment one was better but that sounds like a waiting game.

Still waiting to hear back from Yoogi's! I hope they give me a good quote so I can work with them.

Have anyone done consignment? Do you send them the item first or do they sell it then you send the item? Is it worth the wait?
Thanks. Looking to sell afew items as well
That's what I'm going to try. My bag is discontinued and I've seen very few on Yoogi's, so I'm hoping it will sell quickly. They quoted me around $500 for consignment, and $400 for direct buy. You can also switch at a later time and direct sell even after trying to consign.

I've been trying to sell some Gucci shoes/purses on Ebay, and have had ZERO luck. 2 pair of brand new slides, never worn, paid $575 & $400. I finally submitted to Fashionphile, and got a note back from Jessica that they do not accept shoes from this designer?? They offered me $450 for a Marrakech purse that was used once. I have quite a few items that I am trying to sell, and this was just a test to see what they would offer. Waiting on a quote from Yoogi's, hopefully it will be better! Any other ideas would be appreciated!

I've been trying to sell some Gucci shoes/purses on Ebay, and have had ZERO luck. 2 pair of brand new slides, never worn, paid $575 & $400. I finally submitted to Fashionphile, and got a note back from Jessica that they do not accept shoes from this designer?? They offered me $450 for a Marrakech purse that was used once. I have quite a few items that I am trying to sell, and this was just a test to see what they would offer. Waiting on a quote from Yoogi's, hopefully it will be better! Any other ideas would be appreciated!
Try Bag Borrow or Steal, they sell pre-loved Gucci shoes.

Thanks, I forgot about Fashionphile. Their direct quote to me was fairly low - the consignment one was better but that sounds like a waiting game.

Still waiting to hear back from Yoogi's! I hope they give me a good quote so I can work with them.

(regarding fashionphile) yes, it is a waiting game. they give you 3 months for someone to buy it. and depending on style and popluarity, that will what determine how fast itll sell. after the first month, itll be reduced 10% then 20% after 2nd and 30% after 3rd. buyers are aware of that and are willing to chance and wait the 2-3 months for the discount.

That's what I'm going to try. My bag is discontinued and I've seen very few on Yoogi's, so I'm hoping it will sell quickly. They quoted me around $500 for consignment, and $400 for direct buy. You can also switch at a later time and direct sell even after trying to consign.
tbh, i would rather do the buyout. if you really think about it, youll probably get just a about the same amount for the buyout. the $500 is the highest youd get, that is IF someone buys it before the month is up. but like ive said before the price can be discounted up to 30% and you could end up with around $450 or less or even near the $400. does that make sense? so its definitely a gamble. i first consigned but realized the end payment was little and not what i expected since it was online for the full 3 months and discounted, making my check smaller. so after that, i just did the buyout. and the good thing is you get paid right away.

Mine was accepted the day after they got it... now I'm just waiting for them to finally load it onto the site. I wonder how long that takes.
after they accept it, i think itll take about month to be posted. im not too sure. im trying to remember when i first consigned/sold. they have to inspect, take pics, write about it, etc. it felt like a like a long process.

HTH!

Last edited:
Have anyone done consignment? Do you send them the item first or do they sell it then you send the item? Is it worth the wait?
Thanks. Looking to sell afew items as well
i have. you send it to them first, then will sell it. when it sells, thats when you get the check. tbh, its not worth the wait because itll depend on the style and popularity of the item. it can take up to 3 months.

i have. you send it to them first, then will sell it. when it sells, thats when you get the check. tbh, its not worth the wait because itll depend on the style and popularity of the item. it can take up to 3 months.
I got lucky I guess... They received it Monday and it was posted up Thursday night. I've been really happy so far.

I must have been very lucky... my bag sold today! It was exactly a week from Yoogis receiving it, to being sold. I am EXTREMELY pleased with the experience, and even got $2 more than the high end of their quote to me :smile:

If anyone has been following this thread, don't hesitate to use this route if you're looking to sell.

And if anyone out there purchased this horsebit hobo, I hope it brings you as much joy as it did me!!

gc0801c__1_2.jpg