Gucci Nymphaea Arrived

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
Received this beauty today and I am thrilled with it. Carefully packed, outstanding quality, modern yet classic. Not good with pictures but I tried to show the pearl on the side, the well done magnets and the inside of the bag. Lastly I paired it with a Hermes and a Mulberry wrap.

Attachments

• IMG_3821.JPG
    IMG_3821.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 802
  • IMG_3823.JPG
    IMG_3823.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 973
  • IMG_3825.JPG
    IMG_3825.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 872
  • IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 774
  • IMG_3829.JPG
    IMG_3829.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 836
  • IMG_3830.JPG
    IMG_3830.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 807
Received this beauty today and I am thrilled with it. Carefully packed, outstanding quality, modern yet classic. Not good with pictures but I tried to show the pearl on the side, the well done magnets and the inside of the bag. Lastly I paired it with a Hermes and a Mulberry wrap.
Izzy, that bag is so classic and beautiful! It should be a bag which stands the test of time. Love it!

Prior to receiving the bag I was thinking of returning it to Gucci to buy the Nymphaea with the woven shoulder strap but after seeing the classic beauty of this bag I will keep it. I have committed to buying only one bag this year but I have two Gucci bags I would love to think about buying. One is the suede Dionysus in taupe or red. The other which is one of the small Ghost Marmont but both will have to wait. Thanks, barbee.
Absolutely a classic beauty to be proud :tup:

Thank you paper tiger! This is a classic just as you said and the quality reminds me much of my mother's older Gucci bags.

Reactions: papertiger