Gucci Microguccissima Suede Espadrille

Feb 11, 2014
So I'm looking to purchase these babies online, but I'm not 100% sure about sizing.

I was planning to go to Saks this weekend to try them on and purchase but they aren't in stock (in my probable size) at the Manhattan location.

I'm a US 7.5/8, usually a EU38 but in the designer shoes I own (Givenchy & Jimmy Choo) I fit a 38.5/39. Which size should I get? These are suede so I assume over time they'll stretch. Thanks in advance for your help!!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Go for the 38.

Gucci's sizing is usually generous, these will stretch to fit (they are supposed to) and these shouldn't be too loose.

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
So I'm looking to purchase these babies online, but I'm not 100% sure about sizing.

I was planning to go to Saks this weekend to try them on and purchase but they aren't in stock (in my probable size) at the Manhattan location.

I'm a US 7.5/8, usually a EU38 but in the designer shoes I own (Givenchy & Jimmy Choo) I fit a 38.5/39. Which size should I get? These are suede so I assume over time they'll stretch. Thanks in advance for your help!!
They run true to size (for me at least). I am a US 7, but for the most part take 37.5 in European shoe sizes. I went ahead and ordered the brown and lavender ones, both in 37 and they fit perfectly. If you add a nice cushioned insole pad, they are quite comfortable. Otherwise, I feel like the insole is too rough on feet when I walk in them.

Feb 11, 2014
They run true to size (for me at least). I am a US 7, but for the most part take 37.5 in European shoe sizes. I went ahead and ordered the brown and lavender ones, both in 37 and they fit perfectly. If you add a nice cushioned insole pad, they are quite comfortable. Otherwise, I feel like the insole is too rough on feet when I walk in them.
thanks so much..