Gucci Messenger prices??

peachy_gurl

*ms. shoppaholic*
O.G.
Jan 9, 2006
British Columbia
Hi,

I was wondering if you fellow purse gurus would help me. I am from canada and have been wanting a gucci web exclusive item; however my gucci store in vancouver said they cannot purchase the item for me as gucci.com only accepts credit cards from US residents. I was wondering if that was true?

now, onto the purpose of this thread :P I have been searching websites to see if i can find my gucci messanger bag (http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/spring-summer-09/web-exclusives/#0-853439-189749FTAKG8405) and i found two websites that have it; .raffaello-network.com and styledrops.com. Now i'm wondering why is it so much more expensive on these websites? on styledrops, it is selling for $619 and on raffaello it is selling for $460; however on the gucci website it is selling for $395. Raffaello price is not that bad, but the styledrops price is sooo expensive :wtf: does anyone know why it's so expensive?

I totally want this bag for spring :sad:

thank you! :biggrin:

forevergucci

Jan 9, 2009
VA
Not sure, but it could be that the one on the gucci site is a small in gg fabric while the other site could be of a different size & material???