Gucci Messenger arrived (the one we got for $231)...

1. Here it is... perfect size for work

[​IMG]

2. I love it! Hangs beautifully on you!:yes:

3. wow... that's such an awesome deal! i wish i'd seen your other thread earlier and scored one too. oh, well. since it's discontinued, i hope Saks will lower their price too!

it looks great on you!

4. THAT IS A GREAT BAG!! AND IT LOOKS FANTASTIC ON YOU! WOW!!!! I wish I would have seen seen the thread as well. I am in desperate need of a birthday gift for a fabulous friend and this would have been purrrrfect! congrats!

5. Wow it looks great! I wish I could have snatched one up. Congrats!

6. Dang! That is a great bag for work! I'm so glad they honored the price for you.

7. congrats! so the price was really only $231?

8. It looks great on you and what a steal!!! Congrats

9. Yep, got it for $231 plus tax and shipping, I didn't see the free shipping code until after I ordered it. Still a great deal since the regular price is supposed to be $790

10. gpsh it looks bigger irl but still cute and definitely a GOOD price!lol

11. omg...sooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the one time i go away for training and don't have access to a computer for a few hours, and this is what i miss!!!! hahahaha

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. the bag looks great on you! thanks again for sharing the link!

13. ooh what a great carry-on bag that would make for travel - you got a geat deal!!

14. Congrats - what a deal !

15. It's a great bag. I love it. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice