****Gucci Men Club!****

I love Gucci ready to wear especially their sport coat and suits that are made by Ermenegildo Zegna. I'd love to get this leather button-down shirt from the current F-W 2014 collection. http://www.gucci.com/ca-en/styles/359511XN5321773#

Fingers crossed for christmas :biggrin:

That is amazing! :drool:
I hope your able to get it for christmas! :biggrin:

And I didn't knew their coat and suits are made by Ermenegildo Zegna...this is news for me! haha

That is amazing! :drool:
I hope your able to get it for christmas! :biggrin:

And I didn't knew their coat and suits are made by Ermenegildo Zegna...this is news for me! haha

I have a lot of respect for Zegna as a manufacturer, especially their couture collection. The only issues is that their fitting is completely off for me...since I'm 130 lbs at 5'11...so I have to go with either Gucci skinny fit or Burberry Prorsum.

I hope this could easily be carried as a messenger bag...I love the LV Noe and I love how this one is about similar in size, identical price range, leather, and a leverage to close and open rather than tieing the drawstring.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411155097.421861.jpg
Love this bag...even if it from the women line. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I only have this old picture from my iPhone, since I'm at school (out of Province) and don't have access to my closet. Sadly my campus is really not fashion forward so I leave everything at home :sad:

The second picture was taken from Neiman Marcus's website to show what the jacket looks like when worn.

Attachments

• gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 130
  • neiman.jpg
    neiman.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 132
I only have this old picture from my iPhone, since I'm at school (out of Province) and don't have access to my closet. Sadly my campus is really not fashion forward so I leave everything at home :sad:

The second picture was taken from Neiman Marcus's website to show what the jacket looks like when worn.
Very classy and elegant!