Gucci Medium Sukey not available for a while?!

kendrianne

Feb 21, 2009
Hey guys! So I had pre-bought my gucci medium sukey in canvas with white trim from the gucci store in vancouver and was told it was going to be about a month (this was a month ago) and I got a call saying that the company they buy their hardware from to make the bag has gone bankrupt! So either they won't be getting it, or if they get them it will be a while before they do! Anyone else heard about this problem? Anyone know where else you can get them now except the gucci website which will be June b4 u can get it!

i was trying to find a medium one for some time and i haven't been able to locate one too...your best bet would be gucci.com..

but on the other hand, wouldn't u think as big of a business Gucci is...won't they have backup hardware suppliers??

Gucci...is this genuine?
I have attached some pics of this gucci bag i bought. I have doubts about its authenticity after reading this forum.
Thank you

Attachments

• gucci 001.jpg
    gucci 001.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 47
  • gucci 002.jpg
    gucci 002.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 47
  • gucci 003.jpg
    gucci 003.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 40
I paid 750 for the medium, but since i was on the waitlist she honoured that price. apparently the price went up and is more than 750. that is what the lady said, so I dont know if it did really go up. As for whether it will be available, i have to call monday!! :sad: