Gucci Medium Horsebit Hobo (monogram)- WHERE?!

kattiepie

Dec 2, 2005
Insomnia = surfing the web late at night with nothing to really look at = getting bit by the Gucci bug. I've always been interested in the horsebit hobos but never got around to really looking at them until today.. well. I am now officially in love! :love: Does anyone know where I can get the medium horsebit hobo (large would just be too big, considering that I am 5'1").. I've already looked at saks.com & neimanmarcus.com. I'd really like one in the tan monogram fabric. Ebay is, for the moment, out of the question, and I won't be able to go to the Gucci boutique for another couple weeks. Any suggestions as to where it might be available?

Thanks! :P

PS. $795 makes me cry. But we only live once, right? hehe. So.. yes, sales = :biggrin:, if possible.

I'm currently waiting on mine also. Gucci e-mailed me last week and said 3-4 weeks definitely. I got the black GG fabric. Can't wait.
Suzerstar, do you know for sure that site is legit. The prices seem incredible. And even there it says its on backorder...

it's only $50 less than gucci.com...They seem to be as far as I can tell from the pics...I can't recall if the gucci hobo has contrast stitching on the leather...does anyone know for sure about the beige/brown, of it has contrast stitching?

Gucci Medium Hobo.jpg

Gucci_handbags_1_p.jpg

Gucci_handbags_2_p.jpg

Gucci_handbags_3_p.jpg
Is this the bag you are talking about? If so I have a new one that I from Neiman's that I will be selling on ebay starting tonight. It is authentic, my feedback is perfect, and if anything is wrong 100% money back. I am not a professional ebay seller, just a 26 year old girl who loves purses. If you are interested type in this title tonight, "GUCCI Black Leather Medium Hobo Horsebit", starting tomorrow morning Jan. 18, my seller name is TheArtofAcquisition.

If the price is too high where I have set it, contact me via ebay and we can discuss.

The description of the bag is:
Black leather with light gold hardware Gucci medium hobo with single non-adjustable buckle strap, magnetic snap closure, half horsebit, and inside zip pocket. 5.7 x 8 x 10.6 inches.

BagLovingMom said:
Just on gucci.com. Wait is at 1-2 weeks now, not 6-8. Good Luck!

Hey, did you notice the price jumped to $795??? When I ordered mine it was $750. Is that what they're actually going to charge? They haven't charged my card yet. There's some disclaimer on the website that says prices can sometimes be wrong and whatnot. I'm about to e-mail Gucci.

Thanks for the link, Suzerstar! Did you order yours from that site? I was going to order from gucci.com but the wait is just too long.. (I'm a bit impatient..)

Btw. Yes, the price went up! I recalled it being $750 but it is now listed as $795. =[

TheArtOfAcquisition: Sorry but that is not the purse... Yours is beautiful though! Good luck selling.

no...I went gucci.com because I discovered this site after I ordered...BTW I ordered the large horsebit first...waited 5 1/2 weeks for it...got it and hated how big it was...so am in the process of waiting for my exchange for the medium to arrive ..they must've just changed that price because my card was charged somewhere around $750...I usually order stuff online to avoid paying the tax. I only order from the manufacturer for things like this because of the high risk for fraud. I want to know for sure what I'm getting.

are you talking about this one?
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/classics/handbags/#115867_F40KG_9773
i got it with the brown leather trim from nordstroms. the only nordstroms that carries gucci is seattle though, but i had mine shipped. it really is a perfect size. i absolutely am in love with it.
guccipursewoohoowt8.jpg

i would highly recommend this purse.

Is this the bag you are talking about? If so I have a new one that I from Neiman's that I will be selling on ebay starting tonight. It is authentic, my feedback is perfect, and if anything is wrong 100% money back. I am not a professional ebay seller, just a 26 year old girl who loves purses. If you are interested type in this title tonight, "GUCCI Black Leather Medium Hobo Horsebit", starting tomorrow morning Jan. 18, my seller name is TheArtofAcquisition.

Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
Please read the forum rules again.

shorty0527: i love ur bag

I'm also looking for a Medium Horsebit Hobo, anyone know where i can purchase it in london, england ?

I don't feel comfortable buying online =S