Gucci Medium Horsebit around for a while?

1. sorry to ask a silly question~ i'm a rather new PF'er and have only been on the LV forum :love:
    is the medium horsebit gucci bag ( beige) one that will be around for a while? i love it but have just bought 2 LV bags and 2 LV keychains in the two weeks so i need to slooooow done until i pay those off! :blink:

i already have a GORGEOUS drawstring gucci i bought last year & it was my first gucci ever! love it! but i really love the horsebit too!

will it be around for a while & do they ever go on sale like other ones? :yes:

2. I think the horsebit will always be a classic & you can never go wrong with it. Gucci might change the handles or add a zipper or two to remake the bag for a season but the horsebit will always be the star of the purse.

3. yeeeah :yahoo: ..thanks so much for the help! :flowers:

4. by the way i meant the Medium Hobo if that helps!! i want that one but right now it's to much $$$ for me to spend again!! :Push:

5. medium horsebit in plain letter or any cruise collection colors are on sale right now!!

6. i bought my large horsebit 2 years back, the medium was out as well. and it was first time that i have seen it so it has been around for a few years. last year, the red colour medium horsebit went on sale, i should have gotten it but i held out for too long! big mistake!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice