Gucci Marmont with silver GG's.

LVlifer

Feb 23, 2016
Hi all,

I am looking for a handbag that has silver hardware to wear with platinum jewelry. I know a Chanel flap would work, but I wil not spend $8,200 plus tax to get one.

So I have narrowed my choices down to the Gucci Marmont small shoulder bag with silver hardware, a Prada nylon bag of some kind (I do have the Re-Edition mini in black) or an LV pochette in black with silver hardware. I am leaning towards the Gucco though.

Do you think the Marmont bags look good with the silver hardware? I do like the way they look with gold hardware but right now i am looking for silver hardware.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I am looking for a handbag that has silver hardware to wear with platinum jewelry. I know a Chanel flap would work, but I wil not spend $8,200 plus tax to get one.

So I have narrowed my choices down to the Gucci Marmont small shoulder bag with silver hardware, a Prada nylon bag of some kind (I do have the Re-Edition mini in black) or an LV pochette in black with silver hardware. I am leaning towards the Gucco though.

Do you think the Marmont bags look good with the silver hardware? I do like the way they look with gold hardware but right now i am looking for silver hardware.

Thanks.

Personally, it depends on the colour (my favourite(s) were the enamels - on gold) but I love the silver on all the colour choices atm.

I think I will always prefer leather over nylon (unless I'm going for a picnic, zoo or other non-leather-bag friendly place).

To papertiger-
"I think I will always prefer leather over nylon (unless I'm going for a picnic, zoo or other non-leather-bag friendly place)."
You do make a good point about nylon bags!!!!!!! Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: papertiger
They have a lilac purple with silver hardware that's new! I saw the lilac half moon mini bag in store yesterday and it was SO CUTE. The mini bucket and small shoulder bags also look amazing online, all with silver hardware :love: