Gucci Marmont which color, camera or matelasse?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which marmont

1. camera in dusty rose

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  2. camera in black

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. matelasse in black

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  4. matelasse in velvet style

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Hello!
    I have been thinking of Gucci Marmont Camera bag since summer 2018. I like the fact that it is very light and can fit a lot ( long wallets). However, I just got a prada diammagre camera in gold this Christmas holiday. I also like dust rose color the best, but I heard black color is the best for resale. I also heard that Matelasse style ($1342)is better than camera( $967). please share your thoughts. Another plus for me is that I can the bag in honolulu 25% off (special Price)
    https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/gucci-small-gg-marmont-2-0-matelasse-leather-camera-bag/4777655?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FBrands%2FGucci%2FAll%20Gucci&color=porcelain%20rose%2F%20porcelain%20rose
    https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/women/womens-handbags/womens-shoulder-bags/gg-marmont-matelasse-mini-bag-p-446744DTDIT1000?position=47&listName=undefined&categoryPath=Women/Womens-Handbags/Womens-Shoulder-Bags
    Thank you!~

WillWordForBags likes this.
  2. Hey! Sorry for the Late reply.
    If by camera you mean the Marmont Matelasse camera bag, then that Matelasse name is the quilting style of this particular leather but the actual names of the bags are Flap or Camera/Shoulder Bag. They're both Matelasse. I actually like the one with no flap, the Marmont SMALL CAMERA or SMALL SHOULDER bag. I love this bag and have re-purchased it after trying the Mini but concluding this size is actually the perfect balance between a day and a night bag, being useful and appropriate for both. I personally prefer zip top camera style to flap. I feel that zip top is easier to get in and out of and it is just more comfortable. I like easy bags, even when they're dressy. So if I were you go for the Small Camera (not the mini flap) without a doubt.

3. I would go for the small marmont shoulder bag. The camera bag is very similar to Prada Diagramme that you already own and it would be nice to switch the looks.

4. I am loving the red camera bag. :smile: