Gucci Marmont mini - nude or black?

I bought my medium in nude as it will be my shoulder bag and limit color transfer. For my mini, I intend to wear it cross body so I bought it in black so that I can wear jeans and not worry about color transfer

Reactions: snibor
I also debating between gucci marmont small in nude or black. Black is my go to colour bag, I wear black white gray and trying to add more colour in my closet [emoji23]. Nude is beautiful though, but I don't know about colour transfer and wear n tear anyone could help me? also between Marmont vs Soho Disco [emoji85]
I'm the opposite -- I only occasionally reach for my black bags because I have so much color in my wardrobe that I think a black bag would just drag it down if that makes any sense. I thought I was set on getting a nude mini Marmont because it's absolutely gorgeous and I did so much research on it, but I ended up going with a rose beige Soho Disco for several reasons but mostly because it seemed that it would be the overall better choice as a casual everyday bag for me. Also, the Soho Disco having an adjustable strap was a big one since I'm only 5 feet tall, and it lays perfectly on me both crossbody and shoulder. I love that it's the perfect size, looks small but can fit a ton of stuff. I loved the look of the Marmont mini, too, and how it could serve as a casual bag but also elegant enough to use in the evening because the chain gives it that added fanciness, but the non-adjustable strap ended up being a dealbreaker and I wasn't the biggest fan of the next size up in the Marmont which is adjustable because the shape of it looks like a cosmetic bag to me, as weird as that may sound. Yet another thing is that I like how the Soho Disco has been around for awhile so it seems like more of a "classic" bag to me. I also feel like it is a great mix of "heritage" Gucci and "modern" Gucci if that makes any sense -- the simple design and shape and tassel feels modern yet the interlocking "old school G's" is like a nod to the old school Gucci. Like I said, I did a lot of research and thinking into all of this. LOL. Hope my rambling has helped somewhat!

Reactions: CSG and sgracers
I'm the opposite -- I only occasionally reach for my black bags because I have so much color in my wardrobe that I think a black bag would just drag it down if that makes any sense. I thought I was set on getting a nude mini Marmont because it's absolutely gorgeous and I did so much research on it, but I ended up going with a rose beige Soho Disco for several reasons but mostly because it seemed that it would be the overall better choice as a casual everyday bag for me. Also, the Soho Disco having an adjustable strap was a big one since I'm only 5 feet tall, and it lays perfectly on me both crossbody and shoulder. I love that it's the perfect size, looks small but can fit a ton of stuff. I loved the look of the Marmont mini, too, and how it could serve as a casual bag but also elegant enough to use in the evening because the chain gives it that added fanciness, but the non-adjustable strap ended up being a dealbreaker and I wasn't the biggest fan of the next size up in the Marmont which is adjustable because the shape of it looks like a cosmetic bag to me, as weird as that may sound. Yet another thing is that I like how the Soho Disco has been around for awhile so it seems like more of a "classic" bag to me. I also feel like it is a great mix of "heritage" Gucci and "modern" Gucci if that makes any sense -- the simple design and shape and tassel feels modern yet the interlocking "old school G's" is like a nod to the old school Gucci. Like I said, I did a lot of research and thinking into all of this. LOL. Hope my rambling has helped somewhat!

I think I'll go with the soho disco in Black [emoji5][emoji5] Yes it seems like a cosmetic bag, but the mini is really mini to me [emoji51] thank you! [emoji5][emoji5]

Hi, I'm new to this forum and new to Gucci. Does anyone know the difference between the GG 2.0 Marmont Quilted Leather Mini Chain Bag and the Gucci Marmont Matelasse Mini Chain Bag?

They look very similar to me and the Gucci website only has the latter. However, the price difference is almost C$1,000!!

If anyone has any insight into the difference, that would be very helpful. Thank you!!!!