Gucci Marmont mini - nude or black?

Trying to decide which colour I should get the Gucci Marmont mini in (either nude or black), I already have the Gucci soho disco in black. However, keep in mind the Marmont wouldn't be an everyday bag.
I got my mini marmont in nude a few hours ago, and it is lovely! I haven't seen the black in person so can't really comment on that.

Hi hoping someone can help I'm looking at Gucci marmont bag in either mini or small can anyone tell me can this be worn crossbody I'm 5ft 7 and can some post some mod shots? Really appreciate it

I think both the nude and black are both absolutely gorgeous, but i agree with everyone else here and say go for the nude color! The nude looks so versatile yet also not so typical, if that makes sense.

I also debating between gucci marmont small in nude or black. Black is my go to colour bag, I wear black white gray and trying to add more colour in my closet [emoji23]. Nude is beautiful though, but I don't know about colour transfer and wear n tear anyone could help me? also between Marmont vs Soho Disco [emoji85]