Gucci Marmont Mini Camera Bag?

christya

Jan 21, 2018
Hello!
So I've been considering purchasing the Mini Marmont Camera bag in black. But I'm having some reservations due to concern for the leather and how durable it is. For all my ladies that own or have had experience with this particular bag, how have you like it? Would you say it's durable and has withstood bumps and other things?
I'm not a very 'carful' person and I don't want to have to baby this bag. Of course I don't just throw around my bags by any means! I just fear I might have to really watch out not to bump it or scratch the leather with this bag.. Also, what about rain? I wouldn't directly take it through the rain, but I'm just worried if rain or moisture will alter or affect the leather.
Another thing I'm concerned with this bag is- will it fit sunglasses?! (It's the small things in life lol). I have my sunglasses in a drawstring silk bag so it's not that they take up a TON of room, but it's still something I wasn't sure if would fit considering the other basics I always carry with me (phone, mini wallet, keys, small power bank, and chapstick).
Thanks in advance for any experience, tips or advice!

The marmont leather is quite durable! It’s padded and sturdy.
I think you don’t have to worry much!
Maybe give it a treatment every once in a while with leather lotion or such. Which would also help to keep up the repelling effect (regarding your rain question).
Good luck on deciding and enjoy your new bag!!! :smile:!

Reactions: christya
All leather can scratch and scuff eventually and most designer bags should be kept out of the (pouring) rain.

The Marmont is made from soft, smooth calf leather. That's hardier than lamb but not as much as pebbled or stamped leather.

Reactions: christya