Gucci Marmont mini camera bag help

kookiedoblast

Jul 27, 2010
Hellooooo
I was hoping you ladies can help me as I am torn!! I can't decide what color I should get in the mini camera bag.

Black - I already have a Chanel Woc and Balenciaga in black but I also really like this.
White - Love it but I'm afraid of color transfer. Does anyone have experience with this bag in white? Does it stain? I don't want to buy a bag and have to baby it. Also I don't have any white bag yet.

Please help!! :smile:
Thank youIMG_2887.JPGFullSizeRender-2.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

Reactions: lolaluvsu
I LOVE the white in the marmont collection. I don't have any white handbags (yet!) but I would take the risk of colour transfer just to own that gorgeous bag haha!

Both gorgeous little bags! You can't go wrong with either :heart:
The white is such a nice soft white in real life (Mystic White is it called?) and sets off the the vintage look metal GG beautifully.
I've been carrying the white Marmont flap for a few months now, so far with no colour transfer issue.
You do have to be a little more careful with white bags though, wiping cosmetics/ink off your hands and not placing them on dirty surfaces for example - really the same type of care you'd take with black bags only more so :smile:

(also - OT - I spy a bag I've been looking for! Yellow Marmont flap in the background of the top photo :girlsigh:)

Last edited:
Reactions: yangswearabouts