Gucci marmont from farfetch

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
IMG_9893.JPG IMG_9884.JPG Hi guys, first time to post here on the Gucci forum.

I bought a gucci marmont mini camera bag in nude through Farfetch. It came with just a dustbag, and no box. I normally buy all my other bags (LV, Burberry and Chloe) either in store or online from the brands themselves. But since that color in that size is not available in Australia, I decided to go through Farfetch this time.

Not having bought a Gucci bag before, I'm not sure how the dustbag should look like. All I can see from google is it should be in gold letters.

I've had good experiences with Farfetch for Stuart Weitzman shoes - but have never bought a bag from them.

Any thoughts?

View attachment 3702209 View attachment 3702208 Hi guys, first time to post here on the Gucci forum.

I bought a gucci marmont mini camera bag in nude through Farfetch. It came with just a dustbag, and no box. I normally buy all my other bags (LV, Burberry and Chloe) either in store or online from the brands themselves. But since that color in that size is not available in Australia, I decided to go through Farfetch this time.

Not having bought a Gucci bag before, I'm not sure how the dustbag should look like. All I can see from google is it should be in gold letters.

I've had good experiences with Farfetch for Stuart Weitzman shoes - but have never bought a bag from them.

Any thoughts?
Hi I just received my mini camera bag in nude today from Farfetch I too live in Australia and this was the only place I could find it and it seems correct the dust bag that is so you don’t need to worry. They do not ship with the box however I did contact them to ask the Vendor if he could ship the box out to me. It seems pretty silly not to send the box. But I do love my bag and Gucci did confirm that the two year warranty is valid being purchased from Farfetch just had to keep all the paperwork. Hope this helps.

Hi I just received my mini camera bag in nude today from Farfetch I too live in Australia and this was the only place I could find it and it seems correct the dust bag that is so you don’t need to worry. They do not ship with the box however I did contact them to ask the Vendor if he could ship the box out to me. It seems pretty silly not to send the box. But I do love my bag and Gucci did confirm that the two year warranty is valid being purchased from Farfetch just had to keep all the paperwork. Hope this helps.

Thank you. I've since bought a pair of Gucci sneakers, and the dustbag is exactly the same :smile:

I also contacted Farfetch, and they did say that Gucci doesn't supply the boutiques with the Gucci box, so I wasn't going to be getting one. Yes, agree - it is silly. I understand the paperbag being not included, but the box should have been standard - like shoes.

Reactions: CDC21