Gucci Marmont card case or YSL card case

Aug 5, 2016
I'm currently deciding between these 2 card cases. I just recently bought the Gucci marmont card case and I'm worried if might show alittle more wear faster bc the leather seems pretty smooth. Can someone please tell m ehow the YSL card case holds up? And which card case would you prefer??

May 29, 2007
bay area,California
I have the ysl 5 fragments and a Gucci marmont card holder. I've been using the ysl since its caviar leather is more durable. It seems more functional than the Gucci since it has a zipper compartment.
The reason why I haven't used the Gucci is because like you said the leather is soft/fragile.
So my vote is for the ysl!
(But I haven't used my Gucci yet, if I change my mind I'll comment in the future)

Aug 5, 2016
Both card holders are beautiful! It's difficult to choose!
I'm the type who likes to have matching bags and wallets, so I'd pick one that matches my purse.
Haha I know right?! It's so hard to choose. But I have no bags in neither brands yet haha sooo I don't know

Aug 5, 2016
Both card holders are beautiful! It's difficult to choose!
I'm the type who likes to have matching bags and wallets, so I'd pick one that matches my purse.
I'm kind of leaning more towards the ysl bc the pattern on the Gucci seems to be alittle more "trendy" and I don't usually go for trendy items just to be safe