Gucci Marmont camera bag: small vs. mini

Oct 1, 2016
I'm looking to purchase my second Gucci bag (I already have the Gucci Soho disco) for my birthday, but I'm not sure if I should get a mini or small.

Reactions: CSG

shopaholicious

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
SF Bay Area
I would get the small in black since it would match with more outfit. I would get the mini in a bright fun color to change it up. You may want to try the mini in person first since the shoulder strap is not adjustable.

jes0912

Jun 14, 2012
I personally love the look of the mini, it's so cute! But it doesn't fit a continental size wallet (so, that would make it a no go for me unless I had another wallet to fit in it)

The small is much more practical but I find the proportions of the bag a little weird, it's almost too rectangular?

I'd suggest trying them on at the store to be sure! Good luck!!

lv in yyc

Mar 18, 2013
Somehow mini looks perfect in this style. Small would be more comparable to the disco in size so the mini would give you more options.

Reactions: CSG

Frugalfinds

Mar 15, 2011
I think it depends on what you like to carry. I have both bags and a Disco. The small is a bit longer than the disco and therefore fit longer wallets. The mini is actually a little smaller than the Disco so you won't be able to fit as much.

NY2005

May 11, 2014
I vote for small. I have the small one and it's a decent size 'small' bag, fits a good amount inside

Reactions: lvmagj

cocobuba

Apr 13, 2014
Switzerland
I usually always vote for the bigger bag because you can use it more for daytime & nighttime but I tried on both bags just this weekend and I must agree that I think the Mini looks much better on the body and the Small somehow "sticks out" too much of the body because its rectangular shape.

Reactions: lvmagj