Gucci Marmont camera bag: small vs. mini

I'm looking to purchase my second Gucci bag (I already have the Gucci Soho disco) for my birthday, but I'm not sure if I should get a mini or small.

755509_in_pp.jpg
448065_DRW1T_1000_001_054_0064_Light-GG-Marmont-matelass-mini-bag.jpg

Reactions: CSG
I would get the small in black since it would match with more outfit. I would get the mini in a bright fun color to change it up. You may want to try the mini in person first since the shoulder strap is not adjustable.

I personally love the look of the mini, it's so cute! But it doesn't fit a continental size wallet (so, that would make it a no go for me unless I had another wallet to fit in it)

The small is much more practical but I find the proportions of the bag a little weird, it's almost too rectangular?

I'd suggest trying them on at the store to be sure! Good luck!!

I think it depends on what you like to carry. I have both bags and a Disco. The small is a bit longer than the disco and therefore fit longer wallets. The mini is actually a little smaller than the Disco so you won't be able to fit as much.

I usually always vote for the bigger bag because you can use it more for daytime & nighttime but I tried on both bags just this weekend and I must agree that I think the Mini looks much better on the body and the Small somehow "sticks out" too much of the body because its rectangular shape.

Reactions: ineedsomething