Gucci Marmont Bucket Bag

Ashykay

Aug 6, 2014
Hi ladies. I'm looking at either getting a Burberry, LV NeoNoe or Gucci Marmont Bucket Bag. I love the Gucci due to the soft leather and it's small (I'm happy to have it small, as I just carry a few essentials and like cross body as I have kids and already have a backpack for them!), plus the price is good! Any feedback? Thank you!

Reactions: GaMomJRM
I got this before Christmas last year, it's cute and fits alot. The top doesn't quite close like it does in the pictures on the website but it doesn't really bother me. I carry it cross body most times but really love how the strap can be adjusted to a shoulder sling or shorter if desired. Plus I like how its not as common as the LV. Can't comment on the Buberry without pictures.

I got this before Christmas last year, it's cute and fits alot. The top doesn't quite close like it does in the pictures on the website but it doesn't really bother me. I carry it cross body most times but really love how the strap can be adjusted to a shoulder sling or shorter if desired. Plus I like how its not as common as the LV. Can't comment on the Buberry without pictures.