Gucci Marmont Backpack:opinions?

If it fits your personal style go for it.

These AM pieces are much better IRL than in a pic but I know it wouldn't suit me. Either the running GG, the leather applique or web-stripe but not all

We like to pontificate here, it makes the journey 'safer' and more enjoyable :biggrin:

Why do you like it/dislike it?

Thanks for asking papertiger,

To be honest it's quite an obnoxious looking bag but that's why I like it. There's the huge logo, the pink, the white, and then the gold straps backpack straps. In actuality I think it has too much going on but, it's actually why I like it. Maybe it reminds me a bit of the 80's (fur, gold, hats, big earrings, big hair).

I'm not going to purchase it. But if I saw someone with it I'd have to stop and appreciate the purchase.

We like to pontificate here, it makes the journey 'safer' and more enjoyable :biggrin:

Why do you like it/dislike it?
I like the retro vibe, and I like it because it is totally unusual shape. It seems like nothing goes together, but in a weird way it does. I do not know if you understand me and if I explained it well. English is not my mother tongue so I am afraid I will say something inappropriate.

I like the retro vibe, and I like it because it is totally unusual shape. It seems like nothing goes together, but in a weird way it does. I do not know if you understand me and if I explained it well. English is not my mother tongue so I am afraid I will say something inappropriate.

I completely agree. It's like nothing goes together but, thats what makes it look spectacular!