Gucci Marmont Backpack:opinions?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What are your thoughts on this bag?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463102486.128162.jpg

2. It's certainly very striking but there's too much going on in my opinion.

3. If it fits your personal style go for it.

These AM pieces are much better IRL than in a pic but I know it wouldn't suit me. Either the running GG, the leather applique or web-stripe but not all

4. It is beautiful and I would buy it. The new Gucci is you either love it or hate it and I certainly love it. :biggrin:

5. We like to pontificate here, it makes the journey 'safer' and more enjoyable :biggrin:

Why do you like it/dislike it?

6. Thanks for asking papertiger,

To be honest it's quite an obnoxious looking bag but that's why I like it. There's the huge logo, the pink, the white, and then the gold straps backpack straps. In actuality I think it has too much going on but, it's actually why I like it. Maybe it reminds me a bit of the 80's (fur, gold, hats, big earrings, big hair).

I'm not going to purchase it. But if I saw someone with it I'd have to stop and appreciate the purchase.

7. I think it is really sweet...and I would love to see the leather working up close. I would like it more if the "GG" logo was smaller.

8. I like the retro vibe, and I like it because it is totally unusual shape. It seems like nothing goes together, but in a weird way it does. I do not know if you understand me and if I explained it well. English is not my mother tongue so I am afraid I will say something inappropriate.

9. I completely agree. It's like nothing goes together but, thats what makes it look spectacular!