Gucci make up

I just bought the Indian Sand bronzer and Soft Peach blush. I searched all over for a new bronzer and decided on Gucci because I like that it's sheer/natural looking but you can built it up for a dramatic effect and you get a lot of product for the price.

Reactions: papertiger
I did a haul since NM is having the gift card event. I got the foundation, powder, concealer, a lipstick, and the cleansing water. I really hope I love the foundation & powder.

I recently had a Gucci haul and here are my thoughts:
Blush - Soft Peach & Spicy Petal = Good quality blushes, but not better than any of my favorites from NARS, YSL, and MAC. Spicy Petal doesn't show up that well on me. It seems to lack pigment compared to Soft Peach where you need to use a lighter hand. (Used with Tom Ford blush brush). The Peach blush leaned a little more pink than orange. Not too warm.
Finishing Powder - 60 = I opened the compact and the powder fell out. :nono: Luxury brand??? Lovely, sheer powder; terrible color range. Kicks up a lot of powder if you use a brush. Initially leaves a demi-matte finish like most powders, but does not control oil throughout the day.
Mascara = This was my favorite item of the lot! A bit better than Le Volume de Chanel. Plan to use it as my everyday work mascara.
Shadow Duo - Amaretto = Nice colors and decent pigmentation, but too frosty for my liking. I think all of the duos are shimmery.

Overall the packaging is what drew me in to this brand. I have dupes of nearly every item they sell x 5 so I've really struggled with finding something to try. I have 6+ mascaras open right now (Marc Jacobs Omega!, Too Faced Better Than Sex, Benefit They're Real, Buxom Vanity Lash, Kat von D, Maybelline Lash Discovery plus at least 4 minis off the top of my head) so was surprised to fall for this one. I definitely recommend it if you're in the market for a new mascara with decent length and volume. The item I most want from this collection is the Autumn Fire quad. Unfortunately, it is always sold out when I have a discount code.

Ultimately, I'm not over the moon about the products. You are definitely paying for packaging. The performance is average for prestige/luxury brands.