Gucci make up

Juliemvis

Sep 17, 2012
london
Anybody know when gucci are set to launch there new make up range ? I'm holding out buying some new make up sets as I'm waiting to try this out .:smile:

dr.pepper

May 19, 2011
^^^
I would like to know this as well!

I cannot find a launch date anywhere online.

I saw it in the new Allure and wow-zers at the packaging. Really stunning.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
There will be 16 products

Eyes:
1. Gucci Eye Magnetic Colour Shadow Mono In Iconic Ottanio - a teal eye shadow inspired by a fabric swatch sourced from the Gucci fashion archives. It has aqua flecks in it.
See pic
2. Gucci Eye Opulent Volume Mascara In Iconic Black - the wand has 204 tiny combs and 42 little paddles in its bristles to give voluminous lashes.
3. Gucci Eye Power Liquid Liner In Iconic Black - a glossy black eyeliner.
4. Gucci Eye Impact Longwear Pencil In Iconic Black - long lasting eye liner that gives bold, smoky eyes. Comes with a sponge on the other end.
5. Gucci Magnetic Colour Shadow Duo In Sunset - a plum and peachy-copper eye-shadow duo.
6. Gucci Magnetic Colour Shadow Quad In Cosmic Deco - with matte black, navy blue, golden olive and pearl shades in one compact. One of 10 eye shadow quads in the line.

Face:
7. Gucci Luxe Finishing Powder - a finely milled pressed powder.
8. Gucci Lustrous Glow Foundation - a silky base with 18 shades.
9. Gucci Luminous Perfecting Concealer - a silicon-based concealer perfect for brightening the under eye area.
10. Gucci Golden Glow Bronzer In Indian Sand - mixes flesh, brown and golden shades to give a beautiful and natural sun-kissed glow.
11. Gucci Sheer Blushing Powder In Soft Peach - a shade that looks good on all skin tones. One of eight powder blush shades in the makeup line.
12. Gucci Powder Brush - a soft, fluffy brush that can be used with a face powder or a bronzer.

Lips:
13. Gucci Luxurious Moisture Rich Lipstick In Iconic Red - a classic red shade. Just one of the 25 other lipstick shades in the Gucci lipstick line.
14. Gucci Sleek Contouring Lip Pencil In Iconic Red - a matte and long lasting lip liner. One of eight shades of lip liner from its line.
15. Gucci Vibrant Demi Glaze Lip Lacquer In Iconic Red - a long lasting lip gloss that is not sticky or too shiny.
16. Gucci Audacious Colour Intense Lipstick In Dark Romance - a dark, long lasting burgundy shade that can be used by those with either fair or dark skin.

Attachments

dr.pepper

May 19, 2011
The lipstick packaging is ridic...:love:

I've never been a fan of Gucci bags, but their shows are some of the best imho merely because of the hair and makeup. This is long overdue.

Apr 15, 2007
Anxious to see the packaging up close & personal

Hoping it is state of the art & feels good in the hand as well as on the face