Gucci Loves NY Bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I am thinking about getting one of these bags and was wondering what you guys think of it. I've asked some of my friends - some like it because they think it's "cute tacky" and some others just think it's tacky. I think the medium sized one is very similar to the LV Speedy shape and I don't have the LV speedy so this wouldn't be a redundant bag for me. Will it be possible to buy one or will it be sold out quickly? Any thoughts would be appreciated - I'm thinking about getting the medium one - thanks!

2. Have you some pic :confused1:
    ore it is me who don´t understand what bag you are asking about :shame:

3. Thanks emald37 it was me who don´t understand the question :Push:

But sorry I don´t like this bag :angel:

4. I'm going over to get one tomorrow during my lunch break. Guess you know what my answer is...

5. i think the decision is really up to and if you think you'll use it. If you like it... buy it. Everyone has different preferences. Think fast because it's a limited edition. Good luck!!!

6. i love this bag - the best part is that 100% of the $ goes to parks in Central Park - I think it's quirky & cute but I'm a native ny'er & adore ny - love the connection gucci has w/ the greatest city in the world - if you like it - go for it :tup:

7. congrats!! but we love to see some pic :yahoo:

8. I could so understand someone not loving this bag but I love it - here are pics - NY GIANTS COLORS TOO!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I bought it yesterday and posted a picture in the New Gucci Store thread. The bag comes with a Gucci Heart NY bag charm.

10. OMG! Just checked eBay to see if the bags were there! They are and are selling at sick prices. One maniac is looking for a BIN of $1750 for the bag that retailed for $730, with no mention of the bag charm that comes with it! Ugh!

11. im glad its for a good cause...but i hate the bag. its ugly....sorry

12. i didn't mean to say it like that...

13. hey, that's fine pursefiend to each his own ;) important thing is that you get what you love & i love this bag, ny is my home & just looking at it makes me happy - 100% of the $ going to a charity of the city i love is fantastic - the fact that it launched the opening of the largest gucci store in the world - very cool - the colors represent ny - the vintage 80's double g pattern-i grew up w/ my mom carrying gucci bags - this bag is very ny - its hot :tup:

14. Oh I love it! Go for it if you will use it. I think its a keep-sake! :smile: